- Check in Time: 11 am
- Check out Time: 11 pm
- Swimming pool timings: 9 am to 6 pm
- Goan Spice restaurant timings: 11 am to 11 pm
- Complimentary breakfast: 8:00 am to 10:30 am
Please note: Room Rates are subject to change and are exclusive of Government Taxes
25% CANCELLATION CHARGES :
- If room booking was done 2 months in advance and cancelled one month prior to the booking date or within the booking month.
- If room booking is done one month in advance and cancelled within 15 days or within any day of that month from the date of booking.
50% CANCELLATION CHARGES :
- If the room booking was done two months in advance and cancelled within 15 days.
- If the room booking is done within one month and cancelled within 7 days.
NO REFUND :
- When the room booking is done two months in advance and above and is cancelled within 7 days from the date of booking.
- When the room booking is cancelled within 3 days and room booking was booked one month or within one month or more in advance.
Hotel Siesta de Goa has taken necessary regulations in line with the Goa Tourism guidelines to ensure safety for its guests. Hotel Siesta De Goa has also received a certificate by the Goa Tourism board giving “Permission to commence business”
- Front desk will provide self-declaration forms that need to be filled by guests.
- Social distancing will be maintained in the Reception and common areas.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizers with minimum 70% alcohol strength will be placed at front desk and common areas.
- Temperature of guests should be checked with a thermal gun thermometer.
- Deep cleaning and application of disinfectants of guest rooms and restaurants.
- Cleaning of all high touch points such as doors handles, railings, table tops, counter tops etc will be done at regular intervals.
- Sanitisation and cleaning of all cars by staff before and after every transfer.
COVID-19 Restaurant Regulations
- Restaurant seating will ensure social distancing.
- Disposable menus to be provided to guests or introduction of E-menu that can be viewed on the website.
- Use of Hand sanitisers station before and after entering the restaurant.
- Staff will be wearing masks while serving food and interacting with guests.
- Washing and sanitisation of vegetables, fruits and groceries will be conducted on a regular basis.
- Preparation of food in small quantities to ensure food is fresh when served to guests.
- All dishes and utensils will be washed at 80 degrees Celsius.
COVID-19 Swimming Pool Regulations
- One guest at a time will be recommended to use the adult pool.
- One kid at a time in the kids pool.
- Swimming pool shower should be used by one person at a time.
- Guests should alternate between sunbeds and sit.
- Sunbeds will be kept 2 metres apart from each other.