Staff training and certification:
Hotel Siesta de Goa has taken important steps in line with the Ministry of Tourism in Goa to follow the best practices in ensuring the safety of our guests and regulating the spread of COVID-19. Through the SAATHI initiative, we have been trained and self-certified to take the necessary precautions against COVID-19, while continuing to serve our guests with prime hospitality!
- Front desk will provide self-declaration forms that need to be filled by guests.
- Social distancing will be maintained in the Reception and common areas.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizers with minimum 70% alcohol strength will be placed at front desk and common areas.
- Temperature of guests should be checked with a thermal gun thermometer.
- Deep cleaning and application of disinfectants of guest rooms and restaurants.
- Cleaning of all high touch points such as doors handles, railings, table tops, counter tops etc will be done at regular intervals.
- Sanitisation and cleaning of all cars by staff before and after every transfer.
COVID-19 Restaurant Regulations
- Restaurant seating will ensure social distancing.
- Disposable menus to be provided to guests or introduction of E-menu that can be viewed on the website.
- Use of Hand sanitisers station before and after entering the restaurant.
- Staff will be wearing masks while serving food and interacting with guests.
- Washing and sanitisation of vegetables, fruits and groceries will be conducted on a regular basis.
- Preparation of food in small quantities to ensure food is fresh when served to guests.
- All dishes and utensils will be washed at 80 degrees Celsius.
COVID-19 Swimming Pool Regulations
- One guest at a time will be recommended to use the adult pool.
- One kid at a time in the kids pool.
- Swimming pool shower should be used by one person at a time.
- Guests should alternate between sunbeds and sit.
- Sunbeds will be kept 2 metres apart from each other.